Dayboro District Historical Society Inc
- "Dayboro Cottage", 27 Williams Street, DAYBORO Q 4521 P.O. Box 143, DAYBORO Q 4521
- (07) 3425 2032
- Research is free for members. A charge of $5.00 per session (morning or afternoon) for visitors and it is best if an appointment is made so another member can be available to assist the rostered volunteer.
- Written research is available for an initial charge of $15.00 plus printing and postage. Additional research by negotiation.
- 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. 7 days a week. "Dayboro Cottage" is the Visitor Information Centre for the Dayboro district and is run by our Society. All volunteers are members of our Society.
- $20.00 single per calendar year or $30.00 family (more than one person residing at the same address)
- Monthly members newsletter