Fleurieu Peninsula Family History Group Inc
- PO Box 1078, Christies Beach SA 5165
- Fleurieu Peninsula Family History Group Inc
- Email contact form
- $3.00 for members and visitors
- Resource Room is open 1st Wednesday of the month 6.00pm to 8.30pm and 3rd Wednesday of the month 1.00 pm to 3.30 pm for members and visitors. Monthly Meeting held at the Uniting Church Hall, William Road, Christies Beach on the 3rd Saturday of month except December. Meeting starts at 1.30pm.
- Single Membership $20 per year, Family Membership $25 per year Joining Fee $5.00
- Relative Thoughts - Quarterly Journal
The Group was formed in October 1996 by local people with a common interest in genealogy, and was later expanded to include local history. The interest of the members extend all over the world and help is available to all members whether novice or experienced researcher. The group hold many resources in their Resource Room, including cds, microfiche and microfilm and a large library of books available for loan by members.
Meetings are held the 3rd Saturday of each month except December. Monthly meetings include a guest speaker who covers topics relating to genealogical subjects and history. Apart from the genealogical interest the group is a friendly group of people who enjoy meeting having afternoon tea and exchanging family history stories.