Genealogy Sunshine Coast
- Petrie Park Road, Nambour Qld 4560 (opposite the swimming pool) Postal: PO Box 1051 Nambour Qld 4560
- 07 5441 4266
- Genealogy Sunshine Coast
- Financial members $2.00 / Visitors: $7.00 per person: $10.00 a couple per session - plus Internet /print/copy costs as applicable
- $20.00 per hour
- Monday 9.00am - 2.30pm Wednesday 9.00am - 2.30pm Thursday 1.00pm -5.00pm Saturday 12 noon - 4.00pm / Other times by appointment - group bookings welcome.
- $30.00 per annum ($5.00 joining fee first year only)
- Kin Tracer - quarterly
- Email newsletters monthly / downloads available from website
Genealogy Sunshine Coast is located in Petrie Park, Nambour in our own premises opposite the swimming pool.
With a membership of 300 and a collection of 10,000 items devoted to family and local history, the GSC Resource Centre has fantastic resources to research your family history around the world, or locate local historical information on the Sunshine Coast region.
Volunteer librarians will help you to research and discover your own family stories, using a variety of resources - books, microfiche, CDs and DVDs, maps, online resources and our local database and indexed resources.
Regular workshops are held on the 4th Saturday of each month and details can be found on our website.