Kilmore Historical Society
- Kilmore Historical Society P.O. Box 206, Kilmore, Vic. 3674 Kilmore Historical Society Old Kilmore Courthouse, Powlett Street, Kilmore, Vic. 3764
- Kilmore Historical Society
- See http://home.vicnet.net.au/~kilmore/research_service.htm
- Tuesday 10.00 am - 3.00 pm First Saturday in the month 10.00 am to 1.00 pm Other times by appointment
- Single $25 Family membership $35
- Kilmore Connections - Quarterly
The Kilmore Historical Society was formed in 1964 and since then has gained an extensive collection of historical and regional manuscripts and records. Our new Research Centre was opened in April 2000 to make these resources available to the public. The Centre is currently operated by members on a volunteer basis to assist you in researching your Kilmore history.
Public usage of the Centre's resources is free for members. Non-members can purchase a daily Readers Ticket at a cost of $15.
If you are planning a visit to the Centre, prior notification will give us the opportunity to locate any information we may have relative to your research and make your valuable time more productive.
Owing to a limited numbers of readers we would advise visitors to make a booking, ensuring maximum value from their time.
Research enquiries are welcome. Please include as much information as possible. A basic fee of $35 is charged. This provides for three hours of research plus postage within Australia and up to 5 pages of A4 photocopies. (This fee is subject to change). Please download a research form from our website.