Richmond River Historical Society Inc
- Included in Research fee
- Personal - $15 per day; written inquiries $25 for basic research
- Research Centre - Monday & Wednesday 10 am to 4 pm (closed for lunch 12 to 12-30) Regional Museum - Monday to Friday 10 am to 4 pm
- $10 joining fee + $15 yearly; corporate members $30 yearly
- RRHS Bulletin - quarterly - free to members - else $2
- RRHS Newsletter - quarterly - free
The Richmond River Historical Society was founded in 1936 to "collect, preserve display and disseminate historical material relevant to the continuing history of North Eastern NSW".
It conducts a large research archive dealing with community, social and family history.
It also conducts the Lismore Regional Museum, which in 2010 was judged in the ABC Radio National Regional Museums Award to be the best in Australia.
The Society published some thirty works.