Whitsunday Family History Group Inc.
- P. O. Box 15 Proserpine Qld 4800
- Email contact form
- $5 per hour for non members
- for non members will be at cost of $10 initial inquiry then $20 per hour
- Tuesdays 4pm to 7pm and Thursdays & Saturdays 10am to 2pm
- $40 per years, $70 per family,plus a once only joining fee of $10
- Branching out, published quarterly, free to members
The Whitsunday Family History Research Library is situated upstairs in the old Ambulance Building, 9 Chapman Street Proserpine, gateway to the beautiful Whitsunday Islands. Combine a holiday to the Whitsundays with a research trip to our library. The library has a large collection of local, Australian & overseas records. Publications for sale include Pioneer Registers Books 1 & 2 and Cemetery records. The Whitsunday Family History Library is a designated Family search Centre for LDS films.