Willunga National Trust
- 61 High Street, Willunga, SA, 5172. Postal: PO Box 429, Willunga, SA, 5172.
- 08 8556 2195.
- Willunga Courthouse Museum
- Admission: Adults $5, Concession $4.
- To be negotiated, quote provided.
- 1-4 pm Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and public holidays.
The Willunga Branch of the National Trust was formed in 1969 and the Courthouse Museum opened in 1970. The Slate Museum opened in 2005. Our major aim is to preserve and protect the heritage of the area through displays, publications, research and advocacy. The Research Room in the Courthouse Museum has documents, maps, books and photographs for public access. Research can be undertaken for remote inquirers if volunteer time is available.