3rd Unlock the Past History & Genealogy Cruise
10 Feb 2013 8:00pm - 19 Feb 2013 6:00am
- Sydney - Noumea - Fiji - Sydney
- Australia, New South Wales
- Cost: From $1499 per person twin share
- 08 8395 7476
10-19 February 2013 - Sydney - Noumea - Fiji -Sydney
a conference like no other
CRUISE PROGRAM updated 26 January 2013 (click here to download)
Click links at the left for further details.
- 30 reasons to attend this cruise - click here for blog and photos
- or click to download PDF file 150KB
- Prizes & special offers page added - click here
- All who are booked by 31 July 2012 are automatically in the draw for a $500 Gould Genealogy & History voucher
- Presentation summaries page added
- Updated brochure - click to download PDF file 3.2MB
- A nine day cruise out of Sydney to Noumea and Fiji, returning to Sydney
- Ship Voyager of the Seas (Royal Caribbean) - one of the largest and most exciting cruise ships to come to Australia. The Voyager is 138,000 tons and accommodates up to 3800 passengers.
- Conference-cruise pricing from $1499 per person twin share
- Loyalty discount if you have done an Unlock the Past cruise before - see Pricing & booking
- All accommodation and gourmet meals included
- attend up to 50 presentations from a selection of 100 topics an help sessions
- Research Help Zone - one on one or smal groups with experts
- Three leading international presenters and seven from Australia and New Zealand
- ideal for beginners and experts, as well as non-history spouses/partners with plenty of general onboard activities and entertainment
A Voyager of the Seas cruise includes the following
- All main meals on board – breakfast, lunch and dinner daily – in silver service main restaurants, food court buffets and daytime grills.
- All daily onboard activities including the rock climbing wall, whirlpool spas, pools, fully equipped gym, trivia, karaoke, dancing classes, movies and in-cabin videos, table tennis, shuffleboard, deck chess and library.
- Spectacular evening entertainment featuring contemporary musical stage productions, guest entertainers, live comedy, theatre, enriching lectures and demonstrations and nightclubs.
- All applicable port charges and taxes.
- Tips and gratuities.
In the cabin
- Your own personal cabin steward.
- Air conditioning with personal controls.
- Ensuite with shower, complimentary soap and hairdryer
- And much more!
Mini Suites and Suites include exclusive amenities over and above standard cabin features.
For the family
- Dedicated age specific children's clubs: 6-18 months, 18-36 months, 3-5 years, 6-8 years, 9-11 years, 12-14 years, 15-17 years.
- Discounted children's fares.