Pricing & booking
CLICK HERE now to book or register your interest with Clean Cruising, our booking agent
Our fixed group pricing (below) ended on 10 October 2012. Cabins in many (but not all) categories are still available, but these will be at the rate of the day with the addition of gratuities and a moderate conference fee component. At present these are not too much different from the fixed group rates below, which can be taken as an approximate guide for now. They are however subject to change by Royal Caribbean at any time
28 August 2012 - Royal Caribbean have announce price reductions on some categories.
(those who have booked already will get the reduced prices)
|GRADE||CATEGORY||TWIN SHARE||SINGLE OCCUPANCY|
|N Grade||Inside||$1385 reduced||$2006 reduced|
|L Grade||Inside||$1435 reduced||$2106 reduced|
|I Grade||Ocean view||$1685 reduced||$2606 reduced|
|H Grade||Ocean view||$1738 reduced||$2709 reduced|
|G Grade||Ocean view||$1783 reduced||$2804 reduced|
|F Grade||Ocean view||$1995||$3224|
|E1 Grade||Balcony||$1981 reduced||$3052 reduced|
|D3||Balcony||$1886 reduced||$3007 reduced|
|D2||Balcony||$1911 reduced||$3062 reduced|
Loyalty discount if you have done an Unlock the Past cruise before - $50 for one cruise, $100 for two cruises
- All pricing is in Australian Dollars.
- All pricing is per adult based on twin (two people) occupancy. Pricing for single, triple or quad share cabins are available on request, they are based on the rate of the day.
- Pricing is inclusive of all applicable port charges, taxes and gratuities
- Clean Cruising and Unlock the Past can assist if you are on your own but would like to share a cabin to help with costs.
- All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Price changes may occur by reason of matters outside our control which increase the cost of the product or service. Such factors include adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges and taxes.
- Travel insurance is not included as part of the above pricing, however it is recommended. Travel insurance will cover for unforeseen cancellation and lost deposits, overseas medical, hospital and emergency expenses, luggage, accidental death and legal liability - the policy also has no excess. This policy does not automatically provide cover for existing health disorders. If coverage for existing health disorders is required and is accepted by the insurance company then an additional premium per applicant may apply.
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS
To confirm a reservation our travel agent, Clean Cruising, will require each passenger's first and surname as per their passport as well as their date of birth, current address and telephone number.
A deposit of AUD$600 per person will be due within 3 days of booking names with final payment to be made by 01 November 2012.
It is essential that deposit and/or final payment be received by the due date as bookings will be automatically cancelled by Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines with relevant cancellation fees applied, if applicable.
Cancellations - cancellations made before the advertised date of departure will incur the following charges per person:
- Cancellation 120-91 days or more prior to departure: loss of deposit
- Cancellation 90-61 days prior to departure: 25% of total fare
- Cancellation 60-41 days prior to departure: 50% of total fare
- Cancellation 40-25 days prior to departure: 75% of total fare
- Cancellation 24 days or less prior to departure: 100% of total fare
Any specific medical and/or dietary requirements must be advised at time of booking. We cannot guarantee special meal requests nor will we assume any responsibility or liability if passengers‟ special meal requests are not fulfilled.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Conference fee, accommodation, main meals on board, tips and gratuities, room service, entertainment (including production shows, guest entertainers, trivia, karaoke, dancing classes, movies and in-cabin videos) and use of the ship's many complimentary facilities such as swimming pools, gym, spas, table tennis, shuffleboard, deck chess and library.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Airfares, passport, insurances of all kinds, beverages, shore tours, meals ashore, food from the alternative dining venues as indicated on board, bar snacks, hairdressing, massage and beauty treatments, photographic services, video arcade games, some craft activities, laundry, phone calls etc. The price does not cover costs and expenses, including the return to your home, if you leave the cruise of your own volition, or due to illness, or as a consequence of official action by the government.