HAGSOC Course: Conservation display and seminar on paper based objects
22 Oct 2011 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- HAGSOC Education Room, Cook Community Hub, 41 Templeton St
- Australian Capital Territory
- Cost: $10 for HAGSOC members and $20 for non-members
HAGSOC Education Session - conservation
The Heraldry & Genealogy Society of Canberra (HAGSOC) will be conducting two separate and different Education sessions in October 2011 on conservation.
The second Education session on conservation will take place on Saturday 22 October and will have two components:
- a display of conserved/preserved items by Margaret Wright, OAM; and
- a seminar on conservation of paper based items, including photographs, diaries, maps, books etc, conducted by Rhonda Kerr.
The session will be held in the HAGSOC Education Room, Cook Community Hub, 41 Templeton Street Cook, ACT. Telephone: 02 6251 7004. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The fee for the session will be $10 for HAGSOC members and $20 for non-members.
You will need to book for this session and the booking form is in the HAGSOC Library. If you cannot get to the Library but wish to attend, telephone (02) 6251 7004 during Library hours and the volunteer on duty will put your name down. There can be restrictions on the numbers able to attend, so early bookings are advised.