New South Wales Expo (Coffs Harbour) - The Venue
C-ex Coffs (Coffs Ex Services Club) was chosen for its close location to the CBD and good facilities. Having commenced in 1949, C-ex Coffs celebrated 60 years in July 2009. They continue to improve their facilities, now boasting an on-site multi-storey undercover carpark, alfresco outdoor areas as well as the exceptional Rendezvous Restaurant.
Time & Date
- 3-4 June 2011
- 9am to 5.30pm both days (presentations running between 10am-4.45pm).
Meals and Refreshments
- The Brasserie - offers modern and contemporary Australian cuisine. Open for lunch and dinner. Click here for the menu.
- Cutlers Coffee Shop - serves home-made cakes, sandwiches and daily lunch specials. Open breakfast until late. Click here for the menu.
Please note that all facilities are open to the public.
61A West High Street (cnr Vernon St), Coffs Harbour.
- Car: onsite parking available.
- Bus: Bus route 360 travels along West High Street. See Busways website for details, or click here for map.
Accommodation & other things to see and do in Coffs Harbour
Coffs Harbour has a great visitors information website where you can search for appropriate acccommodation, download maps, and get some great ideas for what else you can do before or after the Unlock the Past Expo. Be sure to check it out!