Queensland Expo (Cairns) - Venue
Brothers Leagues Club, Cairns is home to the Brothers Rugby League Football Club, formed in 1926. Initially called the Brothers Social Club, the Club was established in 1974 for the purpose of raising funds to obtain and develop facilities for the Football club, which at that time did not have its own sporting fields to train or play on. The Club also assists other sports including lawn bowls, rugby union, netball, hockey and cricket to name a few.
Time & Date
- 24-25 June 2011
- 9am to 5.30pm both days (presentations running between 10am-4.45pm).
Meals and Refreshments
- The Celtic Café - 11am to 9pm. Offers a variety of sandwiches, burgers, wraps, nachos and other and hot snacks, but also a range of Coffee and Cake selections.
- Sunsets Family Buffet Restaurant - open for lunch and dinner.
99 - 105 Anderson St (cnr English St), Manunda.
- Car: Plenty of free onsite and street parking.
- Bus: Buses 5/5A and 6/6A service Anderson St.
Accommodation & other things to see and do in Cairns
Cairns has a number of great websites where you can search for appropriate acccommodation, transportation information, and get some great ideas for what else you can do before or after the Unlock the Past Expo. The following are three such websites: