Victorian Expo (Geelong) - Exhibiting Information
We welcome all societies, businesses and organisations related to the history and genealogy field to consider exhibiting.
- There is a choice of tables ranging from 1800mm (6 ft) to 2800mm (9 ft). See below for costs.
- Power will be available to most areas. As there are limited power points you should bring your own labeled power lead and power board in case you need to connect from a distance.
If you need Internet access you will need to provide your own. Mobile modems can be purchased now for little more than the cost of paying access to another provider for a day or two.
Access & Set-up
Exhibitor access and set-up time will be from Friday 7am (Thursday night might also be an option for set-up though is subject to confirmation). Public access will be from 9am.
Parking is available nearby
Meals and refreshments
We urge exhibitors to have any meals they need before or after the main lunch break or bring your own to have in the exhibition area. Those who wish to join us for an evening meal each day after the exhibition closure are welcome; please advise your interest that morning if not before.
Any attendant at your table needs to register for the expo - as a visitor. This is FREE if pre-booked by 29 August - or $5 on the day.
It is the responsibility of each exhibitor to ensure that they have adequate insurance to cover theft or damage to their goods and equipment as well as public liability.
We are planning for approximately 500 registrants over two days. We will however update you near the time how bookings are going.
It is in your interest and ours for you to help publicise the Expo. We have a brochure which we can supply in any quantity you can usefully use. Please let us know on the Exhibitors Stand Registration Form. We hope you will also give notice on your web site or email or print newsletters. Even if you can’t exhibit, you can still advertise or have a voucher in the Expo program/booklet or with an insert in the registration package.
Exhibitors may include a brochure or other small item in the registration kit FREE. We recommend you consider some kind of special offer.
Donate a prize
We plan to run two draws for prizes on offer, one each day. One will be open to all who have pre-registered, the other (probably) to those who complete a treasure hunt questionnaire. You will have the opportunity later to contribute to the treasure hunt questions.
- tables are 1800mm (6 foot), 2400mm(8ft) and 2800mm (9ft)
- for those who do not wish to exhibit, there will be a brochure-only table - free for up to two brochures
- we can usually only commit to a single table initially (larger tables on first some first serve basis). If you want more we can
note your interest and allow this if the final exhibitor space permits
- unattended tables are available around the edge of the exhibition area
- Commercial exhibitors
- one 1800 x 750mm (6ft) table - $100
- one 2400 x 750mm (8ft) table - $120
- one 2400 x 900mm (8ft) table - $130
- one 2800 x 900mm (9ft) table - $150
- Family and local history societies, libraries, archives, museums - FREE
CLICK HERE for exhibition floor plan
Booking a Table
Click here for list of exhibitors and experts available for demonstrations