I first became interested in history during school and went on to study it at university, graduating from the University of Adelaide with a BA in History in 2005. My interest led me to continue studying at Tabor College (Adelaide), where I have recently completed an MA in History.
My specialty lies in German Lutheran South Australian history (as my topics indicate) - I have simply not lived on this earth long enough to have researched much more than this! However I am interested in all kinds of history and hope to be able to present a more varied list over the coming years.
Though I have dabbled in archives and appreciated my time spent there, I currently work for Unlock the Past. I enjoy researching and writing history, and Unlock the Past enables me to share and promote this fascinating field.
I live in Adelaide with my husband Daniel, axolotl Sarah, and a bunch of crickets who have decided to squat under our fridge, their melodious tunes lulling us to sleep at night.
- Experiences of SA German-Australians in the early 1900s (in development) -
- Introducing Family Photo Book
- South Australian Lutherans in the 19th century (in development) -
- South Australian Lutherans in the early 20th Century (in development) -
- South Australian Lutherans: Were they National Socialists? -
- The German Church in the 1930s (Catholic and Protestant) (in development) -