Partner with Unlock the Past
Why partner with Unlock the Past?
Very simply because Unlock the Past can help promote your organisation, business, service or event in a number of ways. Unlock the Past is part of the Gould group and can bring to bear as appropriate all the major avenues we use including:
- regular Unlock the Past and Gould Genealogy email newsletters
- our cruise and genealogy ebooks newsletters and social media - where appropriate
- Gould's Genealogy & History News
- the Unlock the Past web site - general and event directories
- the Unlock the Past Cruises web site
- at events - where appropriate
What partnering opportunities are there?
Promote your organisation, business or event to thousands we reach throughout Australia, New Zealand and internationally. This can range from inclusion of leaflets or offers on your products and services in registration packs at events or listing in the resources and services directory through to special presentations on your behalf at events.
- Become a promotional partner with Unlock the Past Cruises - Click here to see our current partners and information about partnering. Cruise partnership brings much more than simply promotion on a cruise. Click here to learn more.
- Partner with us in major Unlock the Past events - usually seminars in key cities in Australia and New Zealand with leading presenters brought here for our cruises. An example of this is the six city British Isles genealogy seminar tour with Paul Milner in February 2013
- Sponsorship of your event - door prizes and publicity in the regular Gould Genealogy and Unlock the Past email newsletters, currently sent to nearly 10,000 subscribers
- Become an Unlock the Past guide book author - Click here to learn more about becoming an Unlock the Past author. See also a full list of current and proposed titles
- Free promotion on the Unlock the Past web site
- your organisation, business or service - click here to submit your own entry
- your event - click here to submit your own entry
None other than a preparedness to assist promotion of Unlock the Past (and sister brands) events and service in whatever way is reasonable for you. This may be include occasional notice in your newsletter or social media, web site links or having our brochures at your event or library.
Inquiries and expressions of interest welcome email@example.com